Now Hiring Photographers
- JOB LOCATION:
- Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we serve the Denver metro area and surrounding areas.
- ABOUT US:
- Bloom School Pictures offers a fun, fresh, modern take on a school picture day! We are where Old School, meets New School Photography.
- OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS:
- We are looking for highly motivated, hard-working, energetic photographers for a seasonal position capturing students and staff. The position requires an experienced portrait photographer--hard working and detail oriented yet with a laid-back attitude.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- - Taking fun and unique photos of students and staff, outdoors and indoors in a school setting, along with class group photos for mainly K-12 grades.
- - Traveling to locations within the Denver Metro area and surrounding cities.
- - Setting up and breaking down photography equipment.
- - Ensuring all students and staff are photographed in a warm and friendly environment.
- - Taking pride in making sure all photographs are of the highest quality.
- YOU MUST:
- - Bee outgoing.
- Bee proficient in manual camera settings.
- - Bee fabulous around kids (and adults!).
- - Bee punctual and commit to early call times.
- - Bee dedicated, dependable, and patient.
- - Bee able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes hectic environment.
- - Bee able to have access to transportation.
- RATES & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- This position is a freelance photography position during morning & afternoon hours. Most picture days are finished before noon. Photographers must have their own photography equipment and with the knowledge and tools to edit the images they produce for delivery to our studio.
- - Student picture days average 3–5 hours each morning, and that includes set up and breakdown times. Shooting time averages 2–4 hours per day. Photographer pay for student picture days range from $200-$300/per day.
- - Retake picture days average 1-2 hours each morning, and that includes set up and break down. Shooting time averages 45 minutes to 1.5 hours. Photographer pay for a retake picture day is $125.
- - Photographers are required to deliver 3-5 final images of each student photographed using our FTP upload.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee a response to every applicant.
We welcome all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender identity - and encourage Black, Indigenous, and non-Black people of color (BIPOC) to apply. We also encourage Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual (LGBTQIA+) folks and all people with non-dominant identities to apply.