Now Hiring Photographers
- JOB LOCATION:
- Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we serve the Denver metro area and surrounding areas.
- ABOUT US:
- Bloom School Pictures offers a fun, fresh, modern take on a school picture day! We are where Old School, meets New School Photography.
- OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS:
- We are looking for highly motivated, hard-working, energetic photographers for a seasonal position capturing students and staff. The position requires experienced portrait photographers--hard working and detail oriented yet with a laid-back attitude.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- - Taking fun and unique photos of students and staff outdoors and indoors in a school setting, mainly K-12.
- - Traveling to locations within the Denver Metro area and surrounding cities.
- - Setting up and breaking down photography equipment.
- - Ensuring all students and staff are photographed in a warm and friendly environment.
- - Taking pride in making sure all photographs are of the highest quality.
- YOU MUST:
- - Bee outgoing.
- Bee proficient in manual camera settings.
- - Bee fabulous around kids (and adults!).
- - Bee punctual and commit to early call times.
- - Bee dedicated, dependable, and patient.
- - Bee able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes hectic environment.
- - Bee able to attend paid training sessions starting the first two weeks of August.
- - Bee fully vaccinated (and boosted) for Covid.
- - Bee able to have access to transportation.
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- This position is part-time or full-time, seasonal, and contingent upon successful results of a background and driving record check. Pay rate is $20-$25+ per hour based on experience. Due to the amount of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee a response to every applicant.
We welcome all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender identity - and encourage Black, Indigenous, and non-Black people of color (BIPOC) to apply. We also encourage Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual (LGBTQIA+) folks and all people with non-dominant identities to apply.