Now Hiring Photography & Studio Assistants
- JOB LOCATION:
- Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we serve the Denver metro area and surrounding areas.
- ABOUT US:
- Bloom School Pictures offers a fun, fresh, modern take on a school picture day! We are where Old School, meets New School Photography.
- OUR ASSISTANTS:
- Assistants are an integral part of our day-to-day operations. You'll work side by side with our amazing team of photographers, helping ensure successful picture days. You'll be working in the office and on location at schools. You'll help set up a picture day, facilitate checking in students, editing, printing and customer service. In addition to the above, you'll be learning all aspects of professional photography -- from the technical know-how to the soft skills of working with people of all ages.
- YOU MUST:
- - Bee outgoing.
- - Bee fabulous around kids (and adults!).
- - Bee punctual and commit to early call times.
- - Bee dedicated, dependable, and patient.
- - Bee able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes hectic environment.
- - Bee able to attend paid training sessions starting the first two weeks of August.
- - Bee fully vaccinated (and boosted) for Covid.
- - Bee able to have access to transportation.
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- This position is part-time or full-time, seasonal, and contingent upon successful results of a background and driving record check. Pay rate is $16-$20 per hour based on experience. Due to the amount of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee a response to every applicant.
We welcome all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender identity - and encourage Black, Indigenous, and non-Black people of color (BIPOC) to apply. We also encourage Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual (LGBTQIA+) folks and all people with non-dominant identities to apply.