STEELE ELEMENTARY PICTURE DAY DASHBOARD
Welcome to Bloom! We are your school's picture day provider. You can use this page to register for our Smile Club, review your school picture day details, and access online galleries.
Bloom does not do pre-ordering or pre-payments for school pictures. All ordering happens after picture day, and through password protected online galleries.
If you have questions about our school picture day process, please check out our FAQ's
SMILE CLUB REGISTRATION
Registration is free & optional. Every student will be photographed regardless of being registered.
By registering for Smile Club, you will receive...
- 10% off online school picture orders.
- Multiple images to order from.
- Streamlined communication directly from our studio about all things picture day.
- Early bird gallery access. Be the first to know when galleries go live!
- Additional deals through our other studio brands like family pictures, corporate headshots and custom framing.
JOIN SMILE CLUB TODAY & GET 10% off online orders + MORE
STEELE PICTURE DAY INFORMATION
- The following students will be photographed on the following days...
- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2022
- Hughes - K
- Sweeney - 1
- West - 1
- Durling - 5
- Hayes - 5
- McMorris - 4
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH, 2022
- Higgins - K
- Byrne - 1
- Emmons - 3
- Talamo - 5
- Thackeray - 3
- Miller - 4
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST, 2022
- Mchugh - K
- Grahf - 2
- Thomas - 3
- Lantz - 2
- Ganab - 2
- Royer - 4
- Make-Up Picture Day: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2022 - Absent students only.
- Optional Retake Picture Day: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25TH, 2022 - After school hours, on school grounds. Care taker participation and sign up required. Sign up will be available once student picture day galleries are live.
FALL 2022 SCHOOL PICTURE DAY GALLERIES ARE COMING SOON
STUDENT GALLERIES GALLERY PASSWORDS: Your Student's ID#
Due to data privacy acts, we cannot provide student ID#'s over the phone or via email. If you do not know your ID#, you will need to log into Infinite Campus or Parent Portal from your school's website to look it up.
Make-Ups Vs. Retakes
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE & WHAT IS THE PROCESS THIS YEAR? Traditionally, a retake picture day was for both absent students and for care takers who wanted new pictures of their student(s). This year, we are splitting up that process into two different picture days. One for the school and one for care takers.
- Make-Up Picture Day: This picture day is for the school and for absent students only. This picture day happens the week after the school's regular scheduled picture days. This ensures we are able to deliver a complete image catalog to the school in a timely manner. If your student was absent for their picture day, refer to your school's make-up picture day to find out what day they will be photographed.
- Retake Picture Day: This picture day is for care takers and will be for any care takers who wish to have a new photo taken of their student(s). This picture day will happen after school hours, on school grounds, and care takers will be responsible for participating in this picture day. The sign-up for retakes will be available once your school's student galleries are live.