MCKINLEY-THATCHER ELEMENTARY PICTURE DAY DASHBOARD
Welcome to Bloom! We are your school's picture day provider. You can use this page to register for our Smile Club, review your school picture day details, and access online galleries.
Bloom does not do pre-ordering or pre-payments for school pictures. All ordering happens after picture day, and through password protected online galleries.
If you have questions about our school picture day process, please check out our FAQ's
SMILE CLUB REGISTRATION
Registration is free & optional. Every student will be photographed regardless of being registered.
By registering for Smile Club, you will receive...
- 10% off online school picture orders.
- Multiple images to order from.
- Streamlined communication directly from our studio about all things picture day.
- Early bird gallery access. Be the first to know when galleries go live!
- Additional deals through our other studio brands like family pictures, corporate headshots and custom framing.
JOIN SMILE CLUB TODAY & GET 10% off online orders + MORE
MCKINLEY-THATCHER ELEMENTARY PICTURE DAY DETAILS
- The following grade/teachers will be photographed on the following days...
- MONDAY, MARCH 13TH: Class Picture Day - All Classes
- CLASS PICTURE INFORMATION: We'll be capturing your student, along with their classmates and teacher, in class group pictures this spring. We'll be photographing outdoors, or indoors depending on weather. There are no retakes or makeups for spring picture days.
SPRING 2023 & FALL 2022 SCHOOL PICTURE DAY GALLERIES ARE LIVE
- SPRING 2023 GALLERIES FREE SHIPPING ON SPRING CLASS PICTURES UNTIL APRIL 6th, 2023
FALL 2022 GALLERIES GALLERY PASSWORDS: Your Student's ID #
- Orders from different picture days cannot be combined into one shopping cart. If you are ordering from both fall and spring, you will need to place two separate orders. One for each season.
- Due to data privacy acts, we cannot provide student ID#'s over the phone or via email. If you do not know your ID#, you will need to log into Infinite Campus or Parent Portal from your school's website to look it up.
- If you are looking to order from a past season, please reach out to us through our PICTURE DAY GUIDE FOR PARENTS page.