- Photographers that CARE! We hire only professional photographers that specialize in family and children photography. These are local photographers that are living and working in your community.
- Multiple images. Here at Bloom we don't take just one photo. Our photographers actually take the time to get to know your student! As a result you'll get more than one image to order from in your online gallery.
- No pre-paying. We believe that you should be able to see what you are buying and actually like it! You won't be receiving paper order forms or receiving a packet of pre-printed photographs that you'll send back.
- No minimums. Some photographers require you to buy a package before you can buy something else. Only order what you need and what you can afford without minimums. You'll even receive discounts the more you order with us.
- Prints and digitals only. To keep our prices down for you we don't sell any school products that you might be used to buying from your school photography company; mugs, trading cards, mouse pads ect... We keep it simple with prints and digitals. If you are interested in those types of products we suggests buying our digital negatives and using a local or online printing lab for those needs.
- Fundraising! We give back a portion of our revenue directly back to your child's school! We've turned picture day into a fundraiser for your school. For orders over $25 Bloom donates 10% back to your school.
- Instant downloads. No more waiting weeks for a cd or someone to email you a link. Order digital negatives and receive an emailed download link directly after you place your order. Print and share your heart out!
INDOOR OR OUTDOOR PICTURE DAY
At Bloom School Pictures we offer Spring indoor and Fall outdoor picture days for your school, sports team or dance group. With 20 years of experience Bloom School Pictures captures memories and provides quality portraiture that you are sure to love for a lifetime. We are committed to ensuring that each and every picture day is a complete success!
What to expect from Bloom School Pictures:
Expert Photographers: Our photographers are trained professionals who only use the highest quality photography equipment. They are Bloom Schools certified and go through extensive training prior to their first picture day.
Easy Picture Day Process: Bloom School Pictures is committed to helping plan and achieve a picture day. You are no longer the middle man between parents and photographers.
Variety of Great Expressions at Affordable Prices: It is our goal to make sure every single child is represented as who they are. We don't take just one photo, families will have multiple images and poses to choose from with pricing that fits all budgets.
Easy Online Ordering
Gone are the days of paper order forms and teachers collecting checks. With our exclusive online ordering, your parents will receive the convenience of ordering from their smart phones, tablets or personal computers.
Prints: Quality prints offered up to an 8x10 size.
Digitals : Digitals are a great way for parents to immediately get their children's photos. They can be printed up to an 8x10 in size as many times as they want!
At Bloom Schoo Pictures we are proud to have a program set in place to give back to the schools we photograph each year. We love helping our community in any way we can and what better way than to support the education of the future of this country!
We have created a pricing structure that gives families quality portraits at affordable prices, while also giving back to their child's education. For any order over $25 that is placed within your school's two week ordering deadline, Bloom Schools Photography will donate 10% directly back to your school.
School Perks and Freebees
Bloom School Pictures provides you with the pictures you need for your school.
Student Pictures: Your school with receive one photo of each student for administrative use.
Staff Photos: One photo of all staff and coaches photographed.
Class Photos: One class photo per class photographed for administrative use.
Bloom School Pictures is able to provide you with all the right tools for making your school's yearbook! We partner with Picaboo Yearbooks.
Picaboo Yearbooks was founded in 2012 by Picaboo Co-Founders Kevin McCurdy and Howard Field after realizing that—despite all of the technological advances in on-demand digital printing—the yearbook industry had failed to adapt. Printing yearbooks using traditional offset printing techniques meant headaches for yearbook teams, a sub-optimal product for students, and financial liability for schools. Having founded a successful and innovative on-demand photo book company, they knew they could shake up this old, stale industry that was clearly stuck in its ways.